Sahara was the most dangerous place in Earth's history
Monday 18th May, 2020
1.1 - Vocabulary and pronunciation - Flashcards
Here is all the key vocabulary that you need for this week. Go through the flashcards and click the term to hear my pronunciation.
1.2 - Vocabulary and pronunciation - Game
(Sign in and be as fast as you can)
1.3 - Vocabulary and pronunciation - Spelling test
Now check how well you focussed on the task. See how your spelling is. You can go back and check the flashcards, if you need!
1.4 - Pronunciation practice
If you are receiving feedback on your pronunciation, now is the time to record your audio/video of the following terms. Send them to Dan and Alex now.
1) A team of palaeontologists has uncovered the most dangerous place on Earth.
2) It's a crime-ridden, inner-city ghetto.
3) A hellish war zone in the Sahara Desert.
4) Fossil-hunters found a home to an array of ferocious predators.
5) Like Jurassic Park, but on steroids.
6) They were dubbed as the class of 2020.
7) A comprehensive study of vertebrates in a century.
8) Their teeth are like barbed daggers.
9) It's a truly inhospitable place to live.
10) These portraits provide a window into lockdown life.
Super! Well done, everyone.
Make sure you send me your work if you're receiving feedback.